GoReply is a platform designed for knowledge workers, such as leaders, analysts, engineers, researchers, and professionals, to monetize their expertise and time. It offers various tools, including an AI-optimized profile page and easy email forwarding, to help these workers turn knowledge seekers into paying customers. Users can create a profile page on GoReply where clients can book one-on-one consultations, thus facilitating interactions between two parties or individuals.
Role: Transforming Narratives Through Strategic Communication and Storytelling
Industry: Public Relations and Communications
Accomplishments in my industry
- Established Africa Communications Media Group, a Pan-African communications firm.
- Developed innovative business strategies with fiscal and social impact.
- Led strategy development for campaigns across various African countries.
- 2022 PR Leader across the African Continent - WCFA
- Official LinkedIn Influencer
- 2022: ASCOM (Association of Communicators in Africa) Grand Prix Excellence winner
- Tropics Magazine's Most Influential Africans of 2022
- Forbes Afrique's 40 under 40 in 2018
- Winner of PRISM Award 2015 for Pan-African Campaign of the Year for Barclays Prosper campaign
- Rebranding Africa Champion for Africa 2.0
- Archbishop Desmond Tutu Leadership Programme Fellow
- Reset Global People's Top 100 Women CEOs in Africa of 2019
- Finalist: Women4Africa Awards; International African Woman of the Year 2016
- Finalist: Standard Bank Top Women Awards - Entrepreneur of the Year 2019, 2020
- International African Woman of the Year at the Women4Africa Awards 2016
Recognized as the 2022 PR Leader across the African Continent by WCFA, my work in crisis communication, public relations, and strategic storytelling for businesses has set industry benchmarks. I am dedicated to enhancing personal branding and shaping narratives that resonate on a global stage, while deeply understanding the unique dynamics of the African market.
Ready to make meaningful connections? Let's connect and explore possibilities together.
- Strategic Communication
- Media Relations
- Reputation Management
- Crisis Communication
- Public Relations and Communications Services
- Strategic Storytelling for Businesses
- Personal Branding
- English: native
- French: professional
- Kinyarwanda: professional
- Lingala: professional
- Portuguese: professional
- Swahili: professional
My time zone
- South Africa Standard Time (Johannesburg)
Frequently asked questions
What is GoReply?
How does GoReply handle privacy and data security?
How do I get started with GoReply?
You can sign up for GoReply directly from our website. Once you've created your account, you can set your compensation rate, choose your charity, share your profile URL on socials and start receiving short consultancy sessions.
Can I refund a payment?
Once a consultation is paid for, you retain the option to accept or deny the request. If you choose to deny it, the payment will be refunded. Upon accepting a consultation request, you must schedule a date and time for the session within seven days. Failure to do so will result in a refund of the consultation fee.