Your use of our Site (collectively, the GoReply website and services we provide through them) is governed by this Acceptable Use Policy. Terms that are defined in the Site Terms of Service or Expert Terms of Service will have the same meaning in our Acceptable Use Policy.
You are responsible for your use of any GoReply Response, your Site account, our Site, and any Submission (if you are a Site user) or Expert Content (if you are a Expert User). Our goal is to create a positive, useful, and safe user experience. To promote this goal, we prohibit certain kinds of conduct that may be harmful.
You represent and warrant that:
- you will not use a false identity or provide any false or misleading information;
- you will not create an account if you (or any Site account that you created or controlled) have previously been removed or banned from our Site;
- you will not use or authorize the use of any GoReply Response for any purposes other than: (i) the specific limited purposes set forth in the Site Terms; (ii) those set out in any applicable Additional Terms; or (iii) if you are a Expert User, those set out in any other written agreement; and
- in connection with any Business GoReply Response, you will not request (if you are a User) or fulfill a request for (if you are an Expert User): (i) a Business or any other Recipient that is the subject of any criminal action, or that is involved in, connected with or promotes illegal or unlawful activity, violence or hate speech; or (ii) disparages or defames any person, entity, brand, or business.
you will not:
- violate any law, regulation, or court order;
- violate, infringe, or misappropriate the intellectual property, privacy, publicity, moral or "droit moral," or other legal rights of any third party;
- take any action (even if requested by another) that is, or submit, post, share, or communicate anything that is, or that incites or encourages, action that is, explicitly or implicitly: illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening, hateful, racist, derogatory, harmful to any reputation, pornographic, indecent, profane, obscene, or otherwise objectionable (including nudity);
- send advertising or commercial communications, including spam, or any other unsolicited or unauthorized communications;
- engage in spidering or harvesting, or participate in the use of software, including spyware, designed to collect data from our Site, including from any user of our Site;
- transmit any virus, other computer instruction, or technological means intended to, or that may, disrupt, damage, or interfere with the use of computers or related systems;
- stalk, harass, threaten, or harm any third party;
- impersonate any third party;
- participate in any fraudulent or illegal activity, including phishing, money laundering, or fraud;
- use any means to scrape or crawl any part of our Site;
- attempt to circumvent any technological measure implemented by us, any of our providers, or any other third party (including another user) to protect us, our Site, users, Recipients, or any other third party;
- access our Site to obtain information to build a similar or competitive website, application, or service;
- attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software or other underlying code used to provide our Site; or
- advocate, encourage, or assist any third party in doing any of the foregoing.
For clarity, your use of any GoReply Response includes use anywhere (on our Site or otherwise).
You acknowledge and agree that we are not obligated to monitor access to or use of our Site by you or third parties (including monitoring any GoReply Response, Expert Content, Submission, or Feedback), but we have the right to do so to operate our Site; enforce this Policy or our Terms; or comply with applicable law, regulation, court order, or other legal, administrative, or regulatory request or process; or otherwise.